Winter Adventure Grant
Posted on: October 15, 2012
Summit Sealants Inc., is proud to offer the 3rd annual "Winter Adventure Grant" to encouarage winter exploration of the mountain ranges of North America. This year we have teamed up with ColdFear.com to award more money than ever!!! We will award $3,000.00 total in $1,000.00 grants. Applications accepted through Dec 31,2012. Award will be mailed by Jan 7,2012 and must be used within 12 months.
The criteria are as follows:
1. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
2.Objective(s) must be in North America with preference going to climbs in the Continetal US.
3. Considered will be exploratory nature, history of region, first ascent or significant enchainment, remoteness.
4. All objectives must have significant winter implications (snow, alpine ice, water ice). The teams style will be considered.
Please electonically provide the following information.
1. Your name, address, age, phone #, email address
2. Team members names, experience, and what each climber feels their top 3 climbs are to date.
3. Appox. budget needed for trip and expected use of grant (gear, food, travel, permits).
4.Objective desciption. Include pictures, route, expected iterary.
5. What photo or video documentation do you plan to use.
Responsibilities of recipient:
If awarded these guidelines must be followed.
1. All necessary permits or land use regulations will be followed.
2. A 12"X12" lightweight banner of Summit Sealant Inc. will be mailed with check. A few photos to document the climb will be requested.
3. If for any reason the submitted plans are cancelled the funds will be returned in full.
4. If any slide shows or presentations arise from this outing, recipient will mention grant and provider.
Visit Summitsealants.com for information and
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
GOOD LUCK AND BE CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here at Alpinist, our small editorial staff works hard to create in-depth stories that are thoughtfully edited, thoroughly fact-checked and beautifully designed. Please consider supporting our efforts by subscribing.
GET THE LATEST ISSUE